Post Graduate

1.       What are my responsibilities as a Postgraduate sponsored student?

-          Registration with the Police

-          Registration with the GP

-          Registration at the University.

-          Attend your classes; all absences should be communicated to the University.


2.       What are the documents that I have to provide to the PAUK?

-          Provide us with your Passport and Visa

-          Your UK Address and telephone number

-          Your registration confirmation

-          Any transcripts obtained during your Postgraduate study


3.   Who will provide the University with the Financial Guarantee?

-          The Financial Guarantee is sent to your University directly, a copy will be sent to you via email.


4.    Can I change my University?

-          You are expected to remain at the chosen University, although a change might become necessary during your study, in this case you will need to complete the University change form  (E-forms) once received by your supervisor your request will be discussed by the academic committee and the decision will be communicated to you.


5.   Can I change my subject?

-          You are expected to adhere to the specialization study and any changes have to be addressed to the ADP GHQ.

-          You are required to complete the Subject change form (E-forms) once received by your supervisor your request will be sent with an official letter from the PAUK to the ADP GHQ.


6.   Can I request an extension of my scholarship?

-          Under special circumstances, application will be considered in consultation with the GHQ.


7.   Can I transfer my scholarship outside the UK?

-          This query should be addressed to the ADP GHQ.


8.   Can I defer or suspend my scholarship?

-          In case you need to defer or suspend your scholarship, you have to submit a request of deferral via email to Mr Hafiz Farahat  


9.   Who can I contact for my certificate accreditation?

Please contact the Public relations office at: